Love

Home Planet Zot Forums | View topic - The anime show Naruto: Like it or hate it?  » Forums index » Cartoon Discussions » Anime - Series and Movies » Naruto

Change font size Print View

The anime show Naruto: Like it or hate it?
Uzumaki Naruto, the loudest number one surprise Ninja!

Moderator: Moderators Cartoon

Page 1 of 19
 1 : 2 : 3 : 4 : 5 ... 19  Next »

Owner of Planet Zot
Schwpz
Zottish

Schwpz

“The anime show Naruto: Like it or hate it?”
Post Fri May 06, 2022 5:32 pm

Naruto!! :D

This action-packed show has by many been considered one of the most popular and exciting anime shows ever made.
But what do you think about this show? :D

Love it? Hate it?
What's good about it?
What's bad about it?
What do you think about the ending?
Do you recommend this cartoon to other anime fans?

Also, don't forget to rate this anime in the Naruto section on the main site! :D

Last edited by Schwpz on Wed Mar 19, 2023 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Go up

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

shadow_temari

shadow_temari

Post Fri May 06, 2022 6:15 pm

i love naruto i like because it has lots of action and ninja's :hehe: i think the only thing that is bad about is nothing :P has ended :-? i very recomend this anime to other anime fans

Go up

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

[center]

Clans i'm in
~Linkin park,Shinobi, Charmed , Kingdom hearts, Rurouni Kenshin, Soul Calibur and CCS~
[/center]

demonic rampage
Pokemon-Addicted

demonic rampage

Post Fri May 06, 2022 9:54 pm

I love Naruto because it has action and it's hilarious. I recomend this to everyone. I don't think there is any bad things about it.

Go up

ImageImageImageImageImage

Uchiha Atako
Pokemon-Addicted

Uchiha Atako

Post Sat May 14, 2022 2:24 am

I love Naruto! Everything is great about it. The characters, setting, storyline, etc. Um, one thing that's bad is that it's not out on DVD in the stores in the US (That I know of.) Ending? there's none, which is what I like about it. ^^ I'd recomend it to Otaku who like Comedy and Fighting animes. ^^

Go up

[Tumblr] [Part of G.A.P] [Clan] [MAL]

Inuyasha//Kikyo

Inuyasha//Kikyo

Post Wed May 18, 2022 5:06 am

Naruto is the best anime show ever. My very very fav anime, it's the funniest anime ever!

Go up

CALL ME RENA OR CINDERENA WHEN YOUR BOSSING ME AROUND ^^

http://www.geocities.com/cleospell/index2.html
Wishlist: CCS uniform top, neko ears/dog ears, Top_black, and Kikyo's full kimono

duomaxwe!!

duomaxwe!!

Post Sat May 21, 2022 12:09 pm

well its rapitly becoming one of my faverite animes :grin: so exelent i think i would have to say ;p

Go up

Hug Me!
Hidokki

Hidokki

Post Wed May 25, 2022 12:31 pm

I like Naruto cause it's a great action packed anime with feel and emotion. One minute you can laugh at the character, the next, cry for them. There may also be characters you can permanently hate, and the feel of the anime is just great! ^^ there'll be loads of different arcs to surprise you and all. :) All in all, it's a great anime!

Go up

Very Important Zotter
wOwmen

wOwmen

Post Wed May 25, 2022 8:25 pm

excellent off course ^^

Go up

saku

saku

Post Thu May 26, 2022 1:27 pm

I voted excelent!! Naruto is da :king: of the animes!!
I read the manga and watch the anime always when it comes :D One of my all time fav. :lol:

Thanks to Kishimoto for creating Naruto. :)

Go up

Chopstick Nick
Zottish

Chopstick Nick

Post Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:20 pm

I love it!

Go up

cнopѕтιcĸ nιcĸ'ѕ wιѕнlιѕт
Cнopѕтιcĸ Nιcĸ нaѕ вeen a planeтzoтιan cιтιzen ѕιnce Sυn Apr 04, 2023 7:09 pм.

wrench

wrench

Post Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:01 pm

come on.... theres no way you can say naruto isn't exellent

Go up

wOwmen wrote:8 ????????? (Following name popped-up in several fora's: Wrench (rock village?))

hide21998

hide21998

Post Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:54 am

wow i love naruto fav. anime and i say that alot of people like it and some people don`t like it :crazy:

and i would say try it if you don`t like it then ^^; thats not cool

Go up

well....should i put some thing?

Page 1 of 19
 1 : 2 : 3 : 4 : 5 ... 19  Next »
223 posts

Home » Forums index » Cartoon Discussions » Anime - Series and Movies » Naruto
All times are PZST