Love

Home Planet Zot Forums | View topic - Its Been A Long, Long Time  » Forums index » Community » ChatZone

Change font size Print View

Its Been A Long, Long Time
For all discussions not directly related to animation

Moderator: Schwpz

Page 1 of 1

Hug Me!
Eifie

Eifie

“Its Been A Long, Long Time”
Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:15 am

Holy crap.
Okay, so i dont know how many of you guys are still here from the old old old old days.
I was known as Kumori-san, my emails where hacked and i lost access to my account.
So I made this one.
Oh wow. A lot has happened since I was last here back in 2006?
I am engaged now!
I have been flying back and forth to the UK to visit my fiance who lives there.
I am so happy I stumbled back across this website, it looks like its doing amazing still.
Omg wow.
So much nastalgia haha.

Schwepz I have come back :D

<3

Go up

otaku
Cold

otaku

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:26 am

I always like to pop back to good ol PZ from time to time for a nostalgia trip. I joined back in 2005 (11 years ago!) when i was 12 or 13 years old. I'm 23 about to be 24 now. I had such a good time here during those years I frequented the forums. It's good to see it's still around. I may have to stop by more frequently ;D

Go up

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

RIP Paul...we will miss you.

JoeBob
Happy

JoeBob

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Wow.. has it really been that long? :O

Go up

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

If you can dream it, you can have it.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you are correct. ;)
Focus on the goal and The Universe will take care of the hows

Sparker

Sparker

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:46 pm

It certainly doesn't feel like it's been that long. I came searching on a whim and it's sad to see Zot so deserted these days.

Go up

Siggy by the awesome Dark Fox

-[Kalemari]-
Musical

-[Kalemari]-

Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 am

It's so strange to think that it's been so many years since I've chatted with so many of you... even now, I'm responding to a thread that hasn't had any comments in over a year. I hope that all of my old PZ pals are doing well, and accomplishing much in life! I miss you all so much!!

Go up

-[Kalemari]- used to be Kagome_Inu_3000, don'tchaknow?

lozzy45
Cheerful

lozzy45

Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:01 am

Yay, sending a message on Zot from my iPhone. Something I couldn’t of done back in the day. For ever love this site

Go up

*>>Vist my shop<<*

^Made by Valerie_08 ^^

I claim Ariel and Riku (Hands off their mine XD )

Official Zot Mermaid :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 1
6 posts

Home » Forums index » Community » ChatZone
All times are PZST + 1 hour