Love

Home Planet Zot Forums | View topic - Have you ever heard of Ninja Nonsense  » Forums index » Cartoon Discussions » Anime - Series and Movies

Change font size Print View

Have you ever heard of Ninja Nonsense
The place to discuss specific anime shows, OVAs and movies like Death Note, Akira, Trigun, etc.

Moderator: Moderators Cartoon

Page 1 of 1

LOVELESS

LOVELESS

“Have you ever heard of Ninja Nonsense”
Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:38 pm

[center]At first I thought it was a little kids show, but it's very weird and wrong.

I love this show Shinobu is awesome.[/center]

Go up

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

PROUD OWNER of Kai Eto and Hal Kurubayashi from [sWitch]. Also all side characters.

_()()_
(^_^)
(> <)O
bunny with hat.

Tifa
Sleepy

Tifa

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:39 pm

I've never heard of it. What's it about.

Go up

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

”Anyone can give up; it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when
Everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” -Chris Bradford

Mike

Mike

Post Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:16 am

Yeh I saw one episode of it(well it was more like 3 shows thrown into one episode) and It was VERY FUNNY!!! One of the funnyest animes I've ever seen. This and Pani Poni Dash are amazingly funny animes. One of those 2 has to be the funnyest of all time. Man I gata love the head ninja guy who looks like Pacman(Onsokumaru). I also like both the girl charcters Shinobu(the ninja), and Kaede (the schoolgirl). Miyabi(the "magical summoning" ninja) is also really cool!! Sasuke(the ninja) is very funny, Hell I love all the character!!!

Onsokumaru(he is so totally pacman)

Shinobu(Ninja Girl)

Kaede (the schoolgirl)

Miyabi

Sasuke(doing his shadow clone technique...or maybe some of them are other ninjas...hes the one in black, haha! I never know anymore)

Last edited by Mike on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Go up

Very Important Zotter
Johan
Depressed

Johan

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:17 pm

This is something I plan to watch when I have time. I actually found out about this anime last year but just never got to it. I heard that is was really funny. It looks funny too. I saw a pic of Shinobu holding undies and subtitles saying "I'm a pervert?" or something like that.

Go up

Mike

Mike

Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:25 am

Man I just saw some more episodes of it! Great!! So funny. Sense I last posted I had to have seen at least 5 or 6 more episodes ^^ ! I didn't relize that most episodes are kind of ecchi,:suave: lol! The first few episodes I saw were not that, bad but these ones I've been wathcing now XD , DAMN!. It only adds to it though, in a perverted but funny way...

Go up

Very Important Zotter
Johan
Depressed

Johan

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:20 pm

Okay I saw 1 episode and it was stupid but it was stupid funny. It's one of those random silly anime like FLCL and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. I highly sugget it to anyone whose a fan of those kinds of anime.

Go up

Hug Me!
adolfainsley8

adolfainsley8

Post Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:19 am

I thought it was a little kids show, but it's very weird and wrong???

waleeed

Go up

Page 1 of 1
7 posts

Home » Forums index » Cartoon Discussions » Anime - Series and Movies
All times are PZST + 1 hour